Front Panel: Six LED are fitted:
1. Power: It indicates power is connected to level control system.
2. Motor ON: It indicates the motor pump is running.
3. Water Running: It indicates the motor pump is on and water is filling up the tank.
4. Low / Empty (Red LED): It indicates that the water level is low and when water reaches at this level motor pump starts immediately. If AUTO / OFF / MANUAL is in AUTO mode, the Motor starts automatically. After water reaches above Low / Empty level, this LED will off. However, Motor pump is running to fill the tank.
5. Half (Yellow LED): It indicates that water level reaches at half level and above it.>
6. Full (Green LED): It indicates that the water level reaches full level. When water level reaches this level, it glows only for a moment and then Off. And at this level Motor or pump is also OFF immediately.
7. AUTO / OFF / MANUAL Switch: Normally this switch is in ON auto mode. Put this switch in OFF and Manual mode only when some defect happen due to any reason.
Two HT3 (30 Ampere) connecter are at the bottom of the system. Power connector is for connection input AC 220V-240V. Red for phase, Black for Neutral and Green for Earth. Similarly, another for Motor / Pump connection above.
A 4 or 6 nylon wire connector is at the top to connect sensor wires which are coming from different level sensor of the tank. Each sensor has two wire connected one of each sensor to other and connected it to common and other wire according to their level of tank to this connection.
If all the connections are properly connected and all sensor are placed properly and AUTO / OFF / MANUAL Switch is at Auto mode and AC current is on, the Motor / Pump automatically starts when level of the water reaches at low level. Pump / Motor automatically Off when water level reaches full level, then Full level LED glows only for a moment. However, Half Level LED glows continuously when the water level reaches at this level and above, it is in off position when water level reaches below this level.
Wireless/Fully Automatic Water level Controller - Submersible Pump / Underground tank to Overhead tank (Model - LC-FAW-WL-3)
This model is designed for controlling the motor which pump water from assured source of water i.e. from large underground tank to O.H. Tank or by bore-well motor to Under Ground Tank/ O.H.Tank.